Created in 1945 as a pharmaceutical company, Diagnostica Stago is now a world leader in the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry. Global, privately-owned and independent, Stago is fully dedicated to the exploration of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
To achieve the sales target for all Stago Group products' portfolio in compliance with the company commercial policy. This includes prospecting, tendering process, product demonstrations, business negotiations, sales analysis, market trend monitoring and reporting. main responsibilities tasks and delegations.
- Scientific or medical laboratory education;
- First sales experience(s) or excellent sales competences;
- Motivated for a commercial position;
- IVD market knowledge from a commercial role or hands on experience in a clinical chemistry lab;
- Dutch and English fluent (written and verbal)
- Customer focus (internal & external);
- Relationship and network building;
- Communication and listening skills;
- Willingness to learn and become an expert;
- Team player;
The final candidate will be offered a highly attractive and competitive remuneration package inclusive of fringe benefits.
Nicki Boumans, Recruitment Specialist
T: +31 6 57 93 00 39