Sales Representative (Flanders)
Allflex Livestock Intelligence is a Livestock portfolio of digital products within MSD Animal Health.
As the largest provider of animal identification technology, they meet growing customer needs by providing over 500 million tags for identifying, tracking and monitoring animals every year and they monitor over 5.5 million cows daily, which allows access to real-time, actionable data and insights to help improve or enhance animal management and health outcomes.
With over 60 years of experience and around 1,900 team members worldwide, they have a global network of experts, each with a great depth of experience and unparalleled knowledge, who provide a valuable resource to farmers, companies and countries. Allflex Livestock Intelligence has manufacturing and technology subsidiaries in North America, Europe, Israel, South America, China, Australia and New Zealand. Their products are distributed in over 100 countries.
- Through daily contacts with cattle farmers you sell high-quality Allflex monitoring concepts and products.
- Maintain a positive business relationship with current and future customers.
- Endeavour to achieve and exceed the allocated monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in designated areas.
- Prepare and submit regularly sales reports to management.
- Daily report into Salesforce (CRM system).
- Participating in the training of staff and clients on Allflex, SenseHub Monitoring and Electronic Identification System products as part of the ongoing day to day business.
- Continuously practice territory analyses and market potentials.
- Represent Allflex Livestock Intelligence at exhibitions and shows.
- 3 – 5 years commercial experience in dairy farming.
- Passion, drive and knowledge of the daily practice of dairy farming is required.
- Commercially driven and result-oriented.
- Relationship builder and networker.
- Being able to analyze but also to be able to convert conclusions into action
- Technical knowledge/interest and computer literate.
- Good communicative skills.
- Independent and full of initiative.
- Good oral and written command of Dutch (mother language), basic knowledge French and English.