Sales Representative Ultrasound
For more than 30 years our customer develops and manufactures ultrasound systems and associated transducers for urology, surgery, and anesthesia.
The Sales Representative ensures the sales results according to the budget. Management of area and customers. Find new customers and selling customers products into the different application areas. Active participation in the strategy for Sales and Marketing Communication towards the market.
- at least 3 years sales experience on a strategic level (preferably in Medical Devices / Ultrasound);
- product and application knowledge in “high demo” level;
- knowledge of SOX and ISO standards;
- German speaking, also good knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- Microsoft Office, CRM system experience.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the position, including company car and commission.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Sales Representative Ultrasound
medical imaging - radiologie- Urologie - DMU – Medizintechnik - healthcare – Krankenhaus – Ultrasound - Ultraschall - Sales Representative – Vertrieb – Account Management - Account Manager - NRW - North Rhine Westfalia