Picarro is a leading provider of solutions to measure greenhouse gas (GHG) concentrations, trace gases and stable isotopes across many scientific applications, along with the energy and utilities markets.
Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy
Our patented Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy (CRDS) is at the heart of all Picarro instruments and solutions, enabling the detection of target molecules at part per billion, or better, resolution.
Our portfolio of Picarro gas analyzers and systems enables scientists around the world to measure GHGs, trace gases and stable isotopes found in the air we breathe, water we drink and land we harvest. The ultra-precise and easy-to-use instruments are deployed across the globe offering unmatched performance in a variety of field conditions.
Leak Detection Solution for Utilities
Picarro Surveyor is the industry’s only leak detection solution that surveys mains and services at driving speeds, identifying likely leak locations, as well as leak-free areas. Its secure user interface provides a real-time view of the survey coverage area and leak indications found, generating a data-driven audit trail. Hazardous leaks can be quickly identified, while virtually eliminating false positives. The leak source can be identified as biogenic methane or natural gas within minutes.
Picarro’s industrial solutions range from mobile leak detection technology for utilities companies to trace gas analysis for semiconductor fabrication and pharmaceuticals isolators.
• Lead Picarro’s sales activities towards the Scientific & Research communities across EMEA;
• Own and maintain the EMEA sales plan for the Scientific & Research markets. Be accountable for your assigned quota for the EMEA region and accurately report forecasts and achievements to management;
• Proactively identify and contact Picarro customers and prospects to generate new business;
• Listen to customers and use astute questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs;
• Further define and develop the Go-to-market strategy and plan, balancing a direct sales approach with an indirect partner enablement plan;
• Support customers and/or Picarro’s channel partners with technical sales enquiries, RFx responses, unsolicited bids, and customer visits to win our customer’s business;
• Able to overcome technical and business objections to create win-win solutions;
• Working closely with other members of the Picarro team, properly utilizing the experience within the broader Picarro organization;
• Persuade customers on appropriate Picarro solutions that best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and performance;
• Craft customer proposals and negotiate options to meet both customer and company needs;
• Build and maintain close relationships with customers and channel partners;
• Identify and monitor customer trends in Green House Gas monitoring, Isotopic Water Analysis, CO2 Sequestration and top Picarro market segments based upon incoming information;
• Evaluate Picarro technology in comparison to our competitors’ technology and create compelling sales tools that help highlight our advantages;
• Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the entire Picarro product line.
• Consultative sales and/or tele sales experience (6+yrs) with analytical instrumentation sales with a proven track record of sales performance;
• Bachelor's or higher degree in Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics or related science fields;
• A high level understanding of the global carbon/hydrogen/oxygen/nitrogen cycles is a pre.
• Quota carrying experience;
• Energetic, highly motivated, unmatched drive and strong ability to influence others;
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic, high pace and multi-cultural environment;
• Knowledge of the operation of academic research processes and/or laboratories, air/water testing requirements and procedures, and air quality control regulations that apply to Picarro customers;
• Ability to patiently and efficiently guide customers through the technical and applications issues associated with pre-sale of products/services;
• A results oriented, team player with the drive to succeed and highly motivated to learn in a faced paced, entrepreneurial environment;
• Ability to Travel (internationally) to customer sites and global conferences if required;
• Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
• Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization;
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines;
• Ability to maintain focus while working under tight deadlines;
• Self-starter that can work independently, make necessary decisions and follow through with action plans;
• Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy;
• Location is Netherlands or Switzerland.
We offer a challenging position in a continuously growing, innovative and highly successful company. Competitive salary including pension allowance and secondary benefits.
Martijn Meens - Consultant
Tel: +31 651 12 79 32
Tagcloud Sales Specialist
vacature - vacancy - functie - positie - position - technology - spetroscopy - sales - specialist - manager - management - research - science - application