Scientific Advisor Oncology & Immunology
- Will assume responsibilities for written and verbal communications and collaborations relevant to scientific/medical issues pertaining to the use of Freelite™ and Hevylite™ and other specific reagents used by physicians
- Assist Marketing with selection and recommended use of articles for Newsletters, etc.
- Design and execution of studies and evaluations of company's products
- Ph.D. or MSc in a relevant scientific discipline or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Excellence in scientific speaking, preferably in Immunodiagnostics, Hematology or Oncology
- Data management skills (i.e., basic statistical analyses and data handling, interpretation of scientific data, and development of graphics) is required
- Scientific experience in areas involving Hematology or Oncology is desirable
- Demonstrated expertise in presenting scientific findings from small to large groups in the scientific community
- Language skills: Dutch, English, French
An attractive salary package and bonus matching the performance level of the succesful candidate.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Inge Tremmery, Sr. Recruitment Specialist
T: +32 475 703331