The organisation is proud to be the leading innovator of equipment and software used to improve, prolong and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders. Their advanced, effective solutions are created in collaboration with customers, and more than 6,000 hospitals worldwide technology.
Their treatment solutions and oncology informatics portfolios are designed to enhance the delivery of radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, and to drive cost efficiencies in clinical workflows.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the operational service activity in The Netherlands.
The role of the Service Manager is to ensure that customers continue to receive an excellent service on all products by resolving all issues in a timely and effective manner, ensuring that service resources are planned, managed and utilized effectively and that all contractual obligations are met in a timely and professional manner.
The Service Manager has direct management responsibility for the Business Unit Service resources allocated within a predefined area and reports directly to the Service Director Cluster North. The Service Manager has typically been an experienced senior engineer and as such is expected to still spend a proportion of their time performing service activities in the field as well as managing their team.
Education and Experience:
- Educated to Bachelor or Master degree level, preferable towards engineering, electronics etc.
- Knowledge of radiation would be a big asset.
- Ideally, you have a minimum of 7-10 years experience as Senior Service Engineer, (Area) Service Manager, Service Lead in Radiotherapy and/or Radiology or any other medical area with complex technical products.
- Experienced as well as interested in people management.
- Familiarity/proficiency with IT-tools including the following software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to Travel 50 - 70% within the Netherlands.
- Native Dutch speaking with fluency in English, verbal and written.
T: +31 6 51 84 61 62