Service Manager Industrial Metrology
Our Customer is a leading group of companies operating worldwide in the optical and optoelectronic industries. The company offers solutions for the future oriented markets of Medical and research solutions industrial solutions and lifestyle products.
The Service Manager IMT is responsible for achieving the annual service revenue and profit targets. He/she watches over and improves the service KPIs, ensures the recruitment, training, motivation and career development of service and application staff, sells and renews service contracts, communicates local goals, strategies and tactics to staff.
- Bachelor degree in technical engineering or similar by experience;
- experienced leader with technical and financial skills;
- at least 3-5 years in Service management experience within industry (IMT) or in related industry (Labtech, Medtech, Capital investments goods etc.);
- ability to analyze complex situations and processes and make policy decisions on a regular basis;
- relevant level of technical product knowledge;
- computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheet and database management;
- ability to moderate and lead meetings;
- living at a reachable distance from Breda.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the seniority of the position, company car, pension plan, laptop and mobile phone.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more about it, please contact:
Thema Group Search & Selection
Peter Kremer, Senior Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62
Tagcloud Service Manager Industrial Metrology
IMT - metrology - industrial - Service - Service Manager – Benelux - management – Medical - automotive - engineering – application - director