Sr. Account Manager
PamGene is an innovator in the field of personalized medicine. In summary, use of their technology and products aim to help to create better medicines and help to pre-select patients that actually have benefit from the medicine. In order to achieve this in practice they support:
• research groups to discover new drug targets, optimise lead compounds and understand the mechanism of action of these compounds using cell line models.
• toxicology groups with mechanistic tox studies and classical tox studies in an attempt to replace certain animal testing.
• translational biomarker groups in their goal to deliver leads and relevant PD and classification biomarkers to the clinic patient classification for clinical trials.
PamGene has developed its PamChips containing peptide arrays as well as the PS12 instrument to process the chips through years of research and development.
The PamChips are produced at PamGene's manufacturing facilities which allows profound quality control that contribute to reproducibility of the assays. The PS12 instrument is manufactured by a 3rd party with a proven track record in complex instrument development & manufacturing. The instrument received CE marking.
PamGene collaborates with a number of research groups, both in academia and industry. They develop productive partnerships with academic centers and hospitals as well as pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Through their SRS (Scientific Research Studies) services, they provide comprehensive solutions for an "array" of questions.
Recently PamGene has developed IVD biomarker for therapy response prediction in patients and clinical applications for immuno-oncological diseases are currently developed (i.e. lung cancer, melanoma, inflammatory disease).
More information can be found via https://www.pamgene.com/en/home.htm
• Responsible for developing specific account strategies of multiplex kinase chip arrays used as biomarkers or tools in oncology and inflammatory research.
• To promote sales and develop new and existing key accounts. Attend and lead meetings with key customers, at all levels and develop an in depth knowledge of customer requirements through regular meetings.
• Professional who acts as company liaison, aware of and responsible for the conditions that affect the kinase research and applications in biomarker field. These conditions include knowledge of competition – products, pricing, procedures and personnel of customers.
• Responsive to customers’ needs, as well as to the conditions and trends that affect them.
• To initiate translation of biomarker research into in vitro diagnostic applications of the company.
• Bachelor’s and/or Master`s degree in biomedical or clinical research or related field.
• At least 4-5 years commercial experience; preferably at a service provider (pre)clinical CRO or hands on knowledge in IVD and/or medical device services.
• Working knowledge of oncology, proteomics, cell signaling and/or clinical biomarker research.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• A team player with ability to interface across internal and external complex matrix organizations (private and public parties).
• Available for up to 30% business travel and local travel daily.
• Fluent in English. Dutch would be an advantage.
Telephone: +31 (0)6 51 127 932