(Sr) Scientist Analytical Method Development (small molecules)
Dr.Reddy’s in Leiden is specialized in the development of generic complex injectables by empowering its people with technology, resources and freedom to innovate. Striving to be the global benchmark for excellence in science, they are driven by making good health accessible to all.
The company employs around 75 people, and is highly culturally diverse, with over 20 different nationalities represented in its workforce.
You will also support the formulation team to increase product and process understanding while performing the required analyses and characterization. In this role you will have the responsibility to develop alternative analytical methods that are usually not found in the standard QC lab. The emphasis of the role lies in supporting the team to obtaining product and process understanding.
- An academic education in chemistry, biotechnology, pharmaceutical- or biopharmaceutical sciences or a PhD in a for Dr.Reddy’s relevant subject;
- More than at least 3 years experience (internships not included) in the pharmaceutical field. Or Msc with 8, preferably 10 years of directly relevant pharmaceutical experience;
- Thorough knowledge of and broad experience in pharmaceutical chemical development of a product in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry is essential;
- Several years experience in project management in a pharmaceutical environment.
You are experienced with:
- HPLC/UPLC analysis with PDA/UV/ELSD detection;
- ICH guidelines, FDA and patents;
- Development and method validation;
- Statistical testing;
- Quality awareness.
+31 6 – 23 13 51 18 | email@example.com