Technical After-sales and Functionality Support (Home office based)
Allflex Livestock Intelligence is a Livestock portfolio of digital products within MSD Animal Health.
As the largest provider of animal identification technology, they meet growing customer needs by providing over 500 million tags for identifying, tracking and monitoring animals every year and they monitor over 5.5 million cows daily, which allows access to real-time, actionable data and insights to help improve or enhance animal management and health outcomes.
With over 60 years of experience and around 1,900 team members worldwide, they have a global network of experts, each with a great depth of experience and unparalleled knowledge, who provide a valuable resource to farmers, companies and countries. Allflex Livestock Intelligence has manufacturing and technology subsidiaries in North America, Europe, Israel, South America, China, Australia and New Zealand. Their products are distributed in over 100 countries.
Through its commitment to the Science of Healthier Animals®, MSD Animal Health offers veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments one of the widest ranges of veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines and health management solutions and services as well as an extensive suite of digitally connected identification, traceability and monitoring products. MSD Animal Health is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals and the people who care for them.
- To be overseeing and perform the field support and all the technical aspects of the installation and software functions of the Allflex livestock intelligence products (SenseHub and RFID) within the Flemish and Dutch market.
- To manage the installation of SenseHub in Netherlands, Flanders. To offer post-sales support for the products and utilize the best practice of the Central Function support team to assure the customer receives the highest customer experience.
- Perform farm visits for tech support.
- To be able to discuss and train the farmers on the technical and the functionality aspects of our products.
- To be able to talk at all levels and be confident in training people in the use and installation of the Allflex Livestock Intelligence Products.
- To train other colleagues and have the capability of organize and follow up the farmer training organization in combination with the installation plan.
- Represent Allflex Livestock Intelligence at exhibitions and shows.
- Support the sales team in their sales plan.
- To be consistently working at a high-level offering motivation to others by demonstrating high levels of ability and ownership.
- Willing to travel within the territory of Netherlands and Flanders.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in technical farmer support (milking equipment …)
- Technical knowledge and computer literate.
- Can work independently.
- Is a source of proposals and takes an active part in the development of the company’s products and services
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Has good interpersonal skills, an ability to listen, a capacity for persuasion, creativity, dynamism, thoroughness and method in his/her work, strong analytical skills, is a good speaker, is well organized.
- Required language: Dutch (mother language), good knowledge of English; French is an asset.
Marjo Lucker | Recruitment Consultant, Netherlands
e-mail: email@example.com | Mobile: +31 613 561 988
Nele Geusens | Jr. Recruitment Consultant, Belgium
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile +32 497 57 08 94