Technical Application Specialist
For their International expansion our customer is seeking to expand their team by adding a dynamic, independent, self-starting Technical Application Specialists (TAS) for Italy and Germany. You will report to the Implementation and Support Services Leader EMEA (ISS Leader). In this TAS role you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the installation of customer products at their customer’s facilities.
- You have a bachelor or university education in computer science, engineering or (healthcare) IT.
- You have a genuine interest in (Healthcare) IT (PACS, EPR, RIS, VNA, Security etc.) and ability and willingness to learn more.
- You speak German or Italian (and English).
- You have a track record of continuous process improvement.
- You have at least 1+ years of experience with Linux, Clustering, Computer Networking, information security and Healthcare IT.
- You have experience supporting software as a service (SaaS).
- You have excellent communication skills (phone, email, chat, and documentation).
- You have hands-on experience with Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS), network, IPSec VPNs (IP Security Virtual Private Networks), and iOS/Android mobile app troubleshooting.
- Having NextGen (Mirth) Connect and medical imaging (DICOM) technical experience are a plus.
- Having an Amazon Web Services (AWS) and virtualization technologies experience is a plus.
The salary is competitive and appropriate for the position.
Peter Kremer, Recruitment Consultant / Partner
Tel: +31 6 51 84 61 62